Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Kids are freaking hysterical

So, here are some of my favorite quotes from the kiddies at school:

Conversation one:  
Student: Mrs. Thien, what's your birthday?
Me: September 5th
Student:  Ooh, Mrs. Thien, you must be kin to my family.
Me: Why, do I have the same birthday as someone you know?  When is your birthday?
Student: No, my birthday is November 27th.
Me: Oh yeah, what year?
Student: 2001.  What about you Mrs. Thien?
Me: 1985
Student: Oooh, you and my grandma was both born in the ones!

Conversation two (I overheard this one, keep in mind this is second grade):
One student to another:  You know who I think is sexy? Brian McKnight.
Second student: Brian McKnight, girl, he's old.
First student: Nope, we went and saw him in concert, and he's lookin good.

More to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones